DEAN Titanium 1994 - Full DEAN build

This has been an awesome build an a really inspiring thread.

I wish that I wasn't the one to make the first comments about its latest development...

I am totally gutted for you Bas that it has ended in destruction following a traffic accident and I can only hope that your injuries heal fully and quickly, and that any lasting pain is only limited to the sad loss of this bike. You said to me that you are lucky to be strong man so that your injuries were not worse and that your daughter was not with you during the ride when you were run over. That I agree with, but the luck is still bad to have the accident in the first place. It's a devastating event in every respect.

I know that you will salvage any parts that you can and give them another new life, so I am sure we will have that to look forward to.

Here's to the memory of the most perfect DEAN Titanium I have seen and read about since joining Retrobike. :(

What !! holy moly :shock: , so very sorry to read of this sad news and i can only hope that you heal quickly and fully with no lasting emotional or physical pain and although it's a shame to see your pride and joy damaged in this awful incident it's more important to your family and friends that you survived this unfortunate situation and i'd of hated to see your little girl without her daddy as no child should have to face that so any way i hope your getting by okay and wish you a very speedy recovery ..

thanks for the support guys!

just got the DEAN back from the police station.

The Sweetings cranks look also to be a little bend and there are scuffings over the bike and some parts

Your welocome mate and i hope your doing okay ;) ..

Ouch that looks pretty bad :( so i guess it's a case of salvaging what you can from the Dean when you feel upto it but the question is will you be sorting another one out at some point in the near future although i do understand it won't feel like the same bike as this one but it would be a shame to be put off these lovely bikes due to an idiot on the road ..

Back