DBR Axis Team Titanium - Update 20th May - New Pics! :)

lovely lovely lovely... i figure if the stell version i have is great, then the ti version must be even better...

crazy q, is that rear mythos on backwards?

lewis1641":20h2ogad said:
nice build. i think the brakes look better than the red. am i allowed to be uber critical though?

If you must ;) - sure, no problem :LOL:

T'boo Ted":3g8q37fm said:
lovely lovely lovely... i figure if the stell version i have is great, then the ti version must be even better...

crazy q, is that rear mythos on backwards?

Thanks very much, I don't think it's on backwards ;)

wadsy":1s13g7p5 said:
lewis1641":1s13g7p5 said:
nice build. i think the brakes look better than the red. am i allowed to be uber critical though?

:LOL: its not that i must, i just think the fork is letting the bike down. you have used subtle hints of red elsewhere to great effect but i think the fork is a bit too much. that is just my opinion, i', happy to be wrong and i'm a big believer that ride is more important than visuals.

on the whole it looks awesome

lewis1641":slebs157 said:
wadsy":slebs157 said:
lewis1641":slebs157 said:

:LOL: its not that i must, i just think the fork is letting the bike down. you have used subtle hints of red elsewhere to great effect but i think the fork is a bit too much. that is just my opinion, i', happy to be wrong and i'm a big believer that ride is more important than visuals.

on the whole it looks awesome

I've got an RC36 I might try ;) - did you have anything in mind?

i didnt think it through that far! criticizing is the easy bit, making suggestions i'm not good at. perhaps paint the bombers

lewis1641":1524d9d1 said:
i didnt think it through that far! criticizing is the easy bit, making suggestions i'm not good at. perhaps paint the bombers

:roll: ;) :LOL:

Latest posts

Back