Dave Lloyd Frame Register

Re:

Something is not right with that number.

691 is a frame from 1993, so LL 93691 is a frame, but 1992 numbers finish at 642.

I don't have any detail on frame size or original colour, just year, model, original purchaser and frame material.

Re:

A Dave Lloyd frame with the type of number you have is definitely a custom made.

Just to make sure, does the number start with LL... this looks like in inverted 77 because it is.

So, if the number on your frame is LL92641, then that would be a BEEZ NEEZ mountain bike, which would be quite a find as they are few and far between.

Re:

No definitely not a beez.... couldn’t see the LL but all very faint under the paint.
Going to get it blasted and painted so hopefully easier to see when blasted will post pix later

Re:

The numbers are often really hard to see through the paint.

Sometimes you can do a good old fashioned rubbing using paper and pencil, sometimes you can take a photo at a slight angle, with or without flash, and the number is thrown into shadow. Otherwise wait until you have the paint off and give me another shout.

Re:

Okay, so been carefully scraping back the paint and found the LL and it’s 92491 the only question mark is the 4 digit as the chain has been across it at some point. Does that fit?

Attachments

• 40109250-F0C1-4679-B973-85EFBAE14F80.jpeg
    40109250-F0C1-4679-B973-85EFBAE14F80.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 555
Re:

Ohhh, yum yum.

LL92491 is a Concept 90 originally ordered by Jeremy Short and is made of Reynolds 653.

I'm sure that will ride really well.

Re:

Hi, could you look up my frame number please? 92518. It is a Concept 90 but I am interested in the history. Cheers.

Re:

That's an interesting one, LL9258 is a C90 made originally for Go-Bike and the interesting bit, it is made of Columbus SL tubing, so that should be pretty light and have a really nice ride.

Back