danbe Feedback

W7Ford

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I bought a bunch of XT bits from danbe, they look in great condition, arrived really quickly and were very well packaged. Thanks

Brilliant, thanks for this, really appreciated, the feedback also.
I'll bung this thread in my sig.

I bought an xlite cam qr seat pin from danbe.
Arrived quickly and as per description. Great seller.
Thankyou

Bought some Avid juicys, with rotors - condition as described, posted quickly, great comms. All in, happy experience- thank you :)

Recently bought a quantity of bits and bobs from Andy. Great guy to deal with,a true pleasure! Quality parts as described, highly recommended.

Thank you all for taking your time to leave feedback its much appreciated.
If anybody does have any issues with anything then shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to rectify it.

I bought more from danbe, sneaking all these parcels past my wife is becoming a problem, but one was disguised as a box of cat food so I might have got away with that one.

He kindly sent me a spare bit for the cranks that I didnt have, and everything arrived quickly and was really well wrapped.

Genuinely laughed out loud, oh my yh I forgot to mention I was struggling to get hold of a box lol

I do often wonder what they must think in the post office when I bring in these weird transformer like makeshift boxes and such :D

Back