Cycling T-shirts

scottmac

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
:D :D :DTime for a new T-shirt for those sunny days??? Then take a look at these babies... :D :D :D

PRICE / DELIVERY

The T-Shirts are all £17.25 each, including postage.
£1 from each shirt sold will be donated to DIABETES UK.

It's a case of taking all the orders (20 needed to place an order at the printers) receiving payment through Paypal and then sending them to the printer on the 2nd April 2012.

The printers I am using are: http://www.perisandcorr.com

T-shirts are available in white and birch.
note: The print is dark blue on the birch T-shirts and are £17.50 because they're coloured

1 x white T-shirt = £16.99
2 x white T-shirts = £33
3 x white T-shirts = £48

1 x coloured T-shirt = £17.50
2 x coloured T-shirts = £34
3 x coloured T-shirts = £49

The shirts are printed with eco-friendly water-based ink. Once printed they heat-cure the ink to make the print permanent. They are a Super Heavyweight Ringspun T-shirt with a 2.3cm knit collar. Shoulder to shoulder taping. Fine gauge knit with front coverseaming on collar with tubular construction for shape retention. The white T's are 210gsm and the birch T's are 215gsm (just a minuscule heavier!).

Please note: Shipping abroad is OK with me, but please bear in mind it will cost a little extra. I do not "load" on postage. If the nice woman at the post office says, "It costs £1.39p extra to send to the Himalayas", then that's what you will be charged.

SIZES

Men:

Size Chest (to fit)

M - 38/40"
L - 40/42"
XL - 42/44"

I've ordered several T-shirts from many different companies, worn and washed them several times each and I've chosen these T's because they hold their shape well after x3 sweaty bike rides and x3 washes at the correct temperature:

https://www.ralawise.com/product.aspx?id=42

ORDERING / PAYING

The price includes postage and packing. Unfortunately, I will need to take payment upfront as I'm a one-man-band who needs to finalise things before giving the printers the go-ahead.

If anything goes wrong and it falls through I'll refund your money in full.

Please add your name to the list stating the following:

FORUM NAME / SIZE

Payment is by Paypal, Paypal and only Paypal please. No IOU's, hen's teeth or cheques, thank you.

After you've added yourself to the list please then PM me your order (forum name / size / colour / what t-shirt?) and full name and address and I'll reply asap with my Paypal account details.
Please attach a note of who you are to your Paypal payment so I know who to cross of the list.

I'll take orders up until Monday 2nd April 2012 and then it's emailed to the printers and I can't do any changes! I'm aiming to distribute a month from the last order taken.

Please add your name to the list if you want one and continue the list to the next post. I'll start the list:

WillyPlonka / medium / birch / Shimanpagnogo
TaylorSpade / XLarge / white / Wings

Thank You! :D

edit: new colour T-s on offer at £17.50.
Sorry they're a wee bit more than the white, but I can't get them any cheaper as the quality will suffer. :(

Attachments

• wings.jpg
    wings.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 517
  • wingit.jpg
    wingit.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 517
  • shim_wings.jpg
    shim_wings.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 517
  • shimanpagnogo.jpg
    shimanpagnogo.jpg