For Sale 1990s Brochures and Catalogues

hi, do you still have the 3 Evans brochures for sale ?
(silly newbie question but thats what i am)
Indeed I do have these x3 Evans brochures remaining. Only the early one has been sold (with Manitou 1 forks on the cover)

Evans Cycles Autumn/Winter 97/98
Evans Cycles Autumn/Winter 95/96
Evans Cycles Autumn/Winter 96/97
All very good condition.

Can you PM me? Not sure how many posts you need before you can PM someone. If you click on my avatar (or lack of as it's just a No. 2!) a pop up window will appear and on the bottom right it should say Start Conversation. Click on that and you can chat to me direct.

Hi,

i think i don't have enough posts yet, as the start conversation is not showing for me.
am i allowed to put my email in the post - or is that a bit risky/naughty?
cheers

Hi,

i think i don't have enough posts yet, as the start conversation is not showing for me.
am i allowed to put my email in the post - or is that a bit risky/naughty?
cheers
Keep chatting here and you might get to number of posts/comments you need until it appears! ;)

if you include some old posts relating to the ebay sale on my '96 kona KK a couple of years ago I might be very close to 5 posts by now.

i will keep checking and i might have to start conversation tomorrow when i can get back to my computer (sorry to mess you around)

You have more than 10 posts so it should be showing? anyway I have Messaged you. Have a look towards the top right hand menu bar on the envelope icon. that should have a red 1 hovering over it... 🤞

Latest posts

Back