View
Saturday the 19th of June

NE&YORKS Present

The Cut Gate Killer

cutgate.jpg

Distance: 13 to 20ish miles

Link to start point :- https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... SlBE&msa=0

Grade: 3.5

Meeting Point: Langsett Res'r, approx 4 miles north of Stocksbridge, South Yorkshire. Postcode: S36 4GY is for the Waggon & Horses pub, the car park is just before/just after this pub. Free parking and toilets.

Time: 10am meet for a 10.30am start. This is a long ride and don't expect to be back at the start point until tea time if we do the full route.

Route: A long climb over the legendary Cut Gate and down to Ladybower and Derwent Reservoirs. Technical singletrack all the way with some steep descents. We then continue along the waterside to the cafe. we then return along the shores of the reservoir and climb Margery Hill before the final 6 mile descent back to the start point. Some of the UKs finest natural singletrack is on offer!

We may still need to run 2 groups of six

No Helmet no ride!

Come on people get signed up for this as it's one of the best rides we do , killer climbs and even better descents with a gentle ride down past the reservoirs in the middle .

We're in; will be Kiran's first mountainbike ride in about two years, not far off for me either! 😂

Probably find somewhere nearby to camp for (almost) Solstice too, make a weekend of it 😎

We're in; will be Kiran's first mountainbike ride in about two years, not far off for me either! 😂

Probably find somewhere nearby to camp for (almost) Solstice too, make a weekend of it 😎
It will be good to see you both, no camping for me this weekend though.

Ahh bugger I can't make this one I'm afraid, got a wagon to tidy/clean out for a mate in preparation for my new job/role!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back