Corblimeyguv's feedback

Re:

He kept throwing money at me for wheels and I was scared so sent them, lovely gent, retrobiker and no quibells from me, think he has a wheelie big wheel problem though haha

Chris

Re:

Ash has been buying from me again. As always, great banter, prompt payment, and let's you know when the booty has arrived.... :cool:

Re:

Sold some old bits to this guy and hes been really pleasant to deal with throughout. 5 stars! Oh wait this isnt eBay... Ok 5 Proshift mechs then! :LOL: Cheers Ash! :cool:

Re:

I've just had a set of little bolts land in the post to fix my thumb shifters, courtesy of this gent.

Nothing major I know but the time taken to have a root around amongst the spares, then post on for free is much appreciated. One of the reasons I love this site :D

Cheers Ash!

Ash is always a pleasure to deal with. Trouble free trading. He's had a couple of items off me and there have been no issues

Bought a pine mountain frame forks stem bars off Ash, for an amazing price.. thoroughly lovely bloke and great to meet a local fellow retrobiker!
Frame has built up into something I’ve wanted since being a teen in the 90s so happy days indeed!

Back