Contacting forum member

Oscar.spicer

Retro Newbie
Hi sorry if this is in the wrong place or isn't allowed. I'm trying to contact a member of this forum about a bike they were selling but they last activity was over 1 year ago is there anyway of getting hold of them? Anyone know them personally or had a dealing with them any help would be very much appricated.

Tsmith is the name of the member and they were selling a Peugeot teamline 2000 vitus.

thanks in advance for any help given and sorry if this is not allowed.
Screenshot_20210923-142631_Chrome.jpg

Have you sent them a PM, though not sure if you can send messages yet as you are still new to the forum.

I havent tried to pm them as I'm not sure how to im presuming you're correct that I can not do it yet.

Sadly I think you're correct hamster i just really want the frame as it's one I have wanted for a long time and I have an original wheel from the frame when it was originally sold so would love the get one of the frames

you hover over their avatar and click on start conversation.

Ok I will try im on mobile so I presume I click not hover

Thankyou for sending them this thread much appreciated really hope they get in touch I very much would like the frame haha

Yes I was hoping maybe an admin could send them an email maybe as they would of had to give one when opening their account. Sadly I think I may have to say goodbye to owning the frame

Back