Concorde Aquilia TSX with full Campag Chorus

Chapeau! Velo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
For sale is my 55cm (CTC square) Concorde Aquilia with full Campag Chorus. Full details:

Frame: Concorde Aquilia constructed from Columbus TSX with original limited edition paint. Frame and fork has some lovely pantographed detailing on the BB shell, rear brake bridge, lugs and fork crown. Paint is a carbon weave effect with pearlecent white overspray with masked debossed decals (no vinyl transfers here). The frame is fully chromed underneath the paint. 130mm rear spacing, internally routed top tube rear brake cable, ITA BB thread, 27.2 seat post, clamp on front mech and race number hanger. Frame has a couple of chips and a few marks (pictured) but nothing serious, I would put it at 8/10 with 10 being a brand new factory finish.

Groupset: Full 1994 Campagnolo Chorus 8sp groupset complete with ergo levers in top banana condition with no gouges, deep scratches or heel rub to the chainset etc. All decals present and correct. 175mm cranks and 53/39 chain rings, 12-26 cassette. Headset is a black Tange owing to needing a really low stack height.

Wheels: 36h Chorus hubs (+ skewers) on Mavic open SUP ceramic rims shod with a pair of brand new Conti 4 Season 23c tyres. Rims have no pitting to the ceramic coating and all decals are present and correct.

Finishing kit: Cinelli XA 110 stem with Cinelli 42 Campione Del Mondo bars and new Cinelli Cork ribbon. Campag seat binder bolt, Chorus aero seatpost and an original red label Flite to finish off. The look pedals aren't included (they're not retro anyway ;))

Millions of pictures at the link here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Avn7qTMJhwubh03qCNrnpkUJnKaD in all sorts of different lights, just ask if you want anything specific and I think £700 is a fair price for the complete bike + any post to your location. I may consider splits later and please PM if I've missed anything. Thanks; taster pic below:

Attachments

• IMG_1547.JPG
    IMG_1547.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,178
Back