Colnago Dream Team Mapei Edition (56 cm)

today42

Retro Newbie
*** Advertised elsewhere now withdrawn here ***

Colnago Dream Team Mapei Edition.

Bike has been been recently professionally rebuilt with a number of new parts. Frame and Forks are in good condition for their age, with some cosmetic marks, but no dents or dings, which I have tried to show in the photographs. I bought the frame a while ago, but it is not really my size, I have too many bikes and it needs to go. It has been made up with a mix of Campagnolo components as described below.

Frame size is 56cm square (centre to centre seat tube and top tube). Frame is lightweight aluminium with clover leaf profile.

Handlebars & Stem - ITM Mellinium
Shifters - Campagnolo Veloce 9 Speed
Front Derailleur - Campagnolo Centaur (New)
Rear Derailleur - Campagnolo Veloce (New)
Brakes - Campagnolo Centaur
Chainset Campagnolo Record
Bottom Bracket - Tifosi Carbon (New)
Saddle - Sella Italia SLR
Seatpost - Deda
Wheels - Campagnolo Record/Chorus Hubs with custom French Rims and Continental Gatorskin Tyres with some life left in them
Nearly new Campagnolo 9 speed Cassette

** Please note slight paint bubbling around bottle boss which i have tried to show in the pictures but does not affect the frame integrity.

Jesus, you have some nice bikes, if I wasn't going through a divorce I would buy this beauty. Particularly as it a Mapei bike.

I had a mad period of acquiring stuff, now have too much of the stuff and will be in the same situ if some of it does not get gone ....

Back