Colnago Dream Team Mapei Edition (56 cm)

today42

Retro Newbie
*** Advertised elsewhere now withdrawn here ***

Colnago Dream Team Mapei Edition.

Bike has been been recently professionally rebuilt with a number of new parts. Frame and Forks are in good condition for their age, with some cosmetic marks, but no dents or dings, which I have tried to show in the photographs. I bought the frame a while ago, but it is not really my size, I have too many bikes and it needs to go. It has been made up with a mix of Campagnolo components as described below.

Frame size is 56cm square (centre to centre seat tube and top tube). Frame is lightweight aluminium with clover leaf profile.

Handlebars & Stem - ITM Mellinium
Shifters - Campagnolo Veloce 9 Speed
Front Derailleur - Campagnolo Centaur (New)
Rear Derailleur - Campagnolo Veloce (New)
Brakes - Campagnolo Centaur
Chainset Campagnolo Record
Bottom Bracket - Tifosi Carbon (New)
Saddle - Sella Italia SLR
Seatpost - Deda
Wheels - Campagnolo Record/Chorus Hubs with custom French Rims and Continental Gatorskin Tyres with some life left in them
Nearly new Campagnolo 9 speed Cassette

** Please note slight paint bubbling around bottle boss which i have tried to show in the pictures but does not affect the frame integrity.

Jesus, you have some nice bikes, if I wasn't going through a divorce I would buy this beauty. Particularly as it a Mapei bike.

I had a mad period of acquiring stuff, now have too much of the stuff and will be in the same situ if some of it does not get gone ....

Latest posts

Back