Colnago Conic SLX Total Spiral

Well my visit was pleasant. However my requirements resulted in a price tag that probably cannot be justified. I certainly will look at other options with this frame. Meanwhile onto plan B :)

Well my visit was pleasant. However my requirements resulted in a price tag that probably cannot be justified. I certainly will look at other options with this frame. Meanwhile onto plan B :)
Is there place (Argos) easy to get to?
I’m possibly going down next week🤔

Should be, of course it depends where you are coming from 😂

I had no issues. Look it up on Google maps, it's a very small industrial site and they are but one furthest from the end on the RHS as you drive in.

Remember go well prepared with what you have in mind. That way Mark will have a clear understanding and be able to talk you through and highlight any issues.

I found them a real pleasure to deal with and they explain in simple terms so all can understand, No matter what your skills are.

I recommend having a chat before you go so you can be prepped.

Good luck

Should be, of course it depends where you are coming from 😂

I had no issues. Look it up on Google maps, it's a very small industrial site and they are but one furthest from the end on the RHS as you drive in.

Remember go well prepared with what you have in mind. That way Mark will have a clear understanding and be able to talk you through and highlight any issues.

I found them a real pleasure to deal with and they explain in simple terms so all can understand, No matter what your skills are.

I recommend having a chat before you go so you can be prepped.

Good luck
My visit is different it’ll be a good old chat as they’ve built 3 tribute frames, renovated my Bates & just want to see there set up etc.. guessing M32 off it turn left over a river then whitby road…🤔

Back