The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Evening all. I’ve been contacted re a collection of bicycles that are going to be sold following bereavement. this includes an Overbury’s Cross Fell hence my involvement. The bikes are all in Llanelli. I’ve not discussed the possibility of posting but presumed collection would be preferred.

I have the contact number for the seller and will pass it on via pm if we can be assured it’s a ride and restore situation rather than strip and flip.

There are no prices as yet. A varied bunch so any guidance would be very much appreciated as to value, rarity, model year or missing parts etc.

Thanks in anticipation. This is a delicate sale/inquiry so play nicely. The seller will be aware of your comments as I will send her a link to this thread.

Pictures to follow.

thanks in anticipation THM.

Last edited:
Some lovely machines there, I think I’ve been following the sale of a few other really nice bikes from the same seller on eBay. Not seen a Muddy Fox Monarch in that colour before - the pedals on it worth a check as they look like could be Suntour Bear Trap if so worth considering in valuation.

Some lovely machines there, I think I’ve been following the sale of a few other really nice bikes from the same seller on eBay. Not seen a Muddy Fox Monarch in that colour before - the pedals on it worth a check as they look like could be Suntour Bear Trap if so worth considering in valuation.
Certainly have the printing around the hole in the cage, so almost certainly Suntour bear traps...

Back