Cleaning out my closet (Brodie, Cannondale, GT, Pace...)

Re: Re:

Scherge78":2xdzz4rc said:
JaEdBa":2xdzz4rc said:
Shimano Deore XT ST-M095 Brake-Shift-Combo, VGC, 55€

what would postage to uk be please?

Shipping to UK with DHL is either 8,90€ uninsured or 16,99€ insured + tracking no.

Best regards,
Philip

Hi, I have sent you a pm re these.

Thanks

Re: Miscellaneous Parts NOS + used

Do you still have the 1 1/8" XT headset? I couldn't see a photo in the link you posted?

DrJo":2vz8ckqr said:
Ola friendly retrobiker
yes please
Syntace B1 Ultralight Barends, purple, NOS, 10€

Hi, please send me a private message.

Best regards,
Philip

Re: Rock Shox Quadra 21 R.

Dicky71":3av308s2 said:
Hello again, thanks for the reply. What was the purpose of removing the elastomers from the fork legs? In your honest opinion, what is the condition of these forks? Are they going to need a rebuild after one season or should they hold up longer? Is it possible to buy a rebuild kit for them?
Best Regards,
Richard Lees.

Hi Richard,

the only prupose was to take them out for making the sales photo. I would give these forks a rating of good-very good condition. I don't think that you would need to rebuild them after just one season.
I think rebuild kits can be found at eBay from time to time, but you have to keep your eyes open for them.
BR,
Philip

Re: Rock Shox Quadra 21 R +?.

Hello Philip. Thanks once again for replying. Are you by any chance open for offers? I am also looking at something else you have up for sale.
Regards,
Richard Lees.

Re: Rock Shox Quadra 21 R +?.

Dicky71":15jknutl said:
Hello Philip. Thanks once again for replying. Are you by any chance open for offers? I am also looking at something else you have up for sale.
Regards,
Richard Lees.

Hi Richard,

please send me a private message.

Thx,
Philip

Deore DX ST-M075 Brake-Shift-Combo

PM sent. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back