Clark Kent F16 curve tubes

B3":ksu2ypb3 said:
ti_pin_man":ksu2ypb3 said:
And if you ever see a rear pineapple hub, whatever state or colour, I'll have it.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=262699&hilit=clark+kent

About 3 years too late, this was the only one I've ever seen in the flesh and I only know of 1 other in this country. The link to my photobucket pictures still work.

I tried to buy all the stock off of the designers son a few years back but nothing ever came of it, none of them were built it was just a job lot of shells and other bits, no freehubs.

Do you still have his contact? I'd love to try. As for them being shells, I know some guys into this kind of engineering project, bike guys, who'd love to give it a go to get one working. Right up their street.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=339785

Re:

A Beauty,,I had a F-12,,loved it...It cracked,they all cracked.
The Scott forks were all recalled,,My buddy had the cranks,,,they broke.

Re: Re:

mrdryskull":1jdc650l said:
A Beauty,,I had a F-12,,loved it...It cracked,they all cracked.
The Scott forks were all recalled,,My buddy had the cranks,,,they broke.

Their products were not very reliable.
have an unbroken , it's a chance ! :D

Re:

I have read somewhere that two welders worked for Clark Kent. One of them, Vino Vinklarek made frames which no broke.
Mojo is lucky because there's "I" written on the serial number. "I" like "Ivo" ? :D

ti_pin_man":2ncf4zm5 said:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN9JhbhXwq30zbM-jFylBfKJxMBWQvbhBQ9Evx0uC6ELXngBNl4JsGwxLCRHcSWAg?key=WnhVWklmWjg4UVpXMWZqMk9WOTR0a3hnazhfQnFB

I think they would call this the mother load of Clark Kent hubs. Sadly not mine, somebody in Germany I think. Posted into Facebook when I went looking for a rear pineapple hub. B

A set of really very impressive hubs.

Thanks for link.

Have change the aluminium rigid fork for a FSX.
I like this fork, work very find.

ti_pin_man":3hmy3xv6 said:
B3":3hmy3xv6 said:
ti_pin_man":3hmy3xv6 said:
And if you ever see a rear pineapple hub, whatever state or colour, I'll have it.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=262699&hilit=clark+kent

About 3 years too late, this was the only one I've ever seen in the flesh and I only know of 1 other in this country. The link to my photobucket pictures still work.

I tried to buy all the stock off of the designers son a few years back but nothing ever came of it, none of them were built it was just a job lot of shells and other bits, no freehubs.

Do you still have his contact? I'd love to try. As for them being shells, I know some guys into this kind of engineering project, bike guys, who'd love to give it a go to get one working. Right up their street.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=339785

The guy was called Paul Krystyniak , he simply disappeared off the face of the earth.

Back