Clark Kent F-16 Z-Link Frame, Wiggle Tubes, Titanium

ahancock

Retro Newbie
Hello RetroBike US Page --

I'm a teacher in the mountains of Colorado and long story short, I came across a frame amongst a number of "unwanted" bikes. The Aspen Music Festival and School maintains a fleet of bikes for their summer students to use and this frame was in a pile (literally) of rusty bikes.

Recognizing polished titanium amidst the heap, I dug through and found this strange-but-cool-in-a-retro-mtb-way frame:

Clark Kent F-16 Z-Link Full Suspension. I haven't done much recon on the frame, but can tell you that the rear shock has leaked its oil and the pivot bolts are rusty. The cranks are faded and I haven't pulled them. The headset is shot. The front triangle appears to be sound, but the decals are aged and warrant replacement.

I haven't taken any measurements either... basically I'm just floating it out there to see if anyone is interested in the frame as a project bike. I can provide more photos and measurements if you're interested.

Thanks for letting me post!

Best,

Adam Hancock
Aspen, CO

Attachments

• IMG_2859.jpg
    IMG_2859.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,374
Hi Adam, I’m keen to take on this as a project bike, please PM me more details & let’s discuss the price.

Roger

Howdy Folks -

Thanks for the interest. I really have no idea how to price this frame. Hit me with an offer and we can go from there.

Best,

Adam

ahancock":1sxotfaj said:
Thanks guys.

$400 + shipping in US.

International buyers to pay actual shipping.

As mentioned by Adam through PM that I’m 1st in line to response, I’ll go with him as per his offer. Awaiting for shipping quote :xmas-big-grin:

Back