Wanted Cinelli XA stem

I have several XAs 10cm and over, so will check if any are 12cm. Mine are the older type with the 26.4mm bar clamp, but perhaps you were after the later version that looks identical but has a 26.0mm clamp?

Hi there

I have just measured the sleeve on the bars and it is the early type of 26.4 (thanks for the heads up on that).

Fingers crossed you have something.

Thanks

OK I'll look. But I forgot to mention that I'm not interested in the swap you suggest. Don't know if this was the only option you would want? But if you would be ok to make an ordinary purchase then we can still do business.

So I've had a good twawl through my parts boxes but could well be out of luck. So far I've only turned up 100mm and 110mm XAs. I found a black version of the stem at 115mm which was closest to the required length, but in any case I'm sure you'd have said if black would fit the bill as well as the standard silver colour.

Hi there

thanks for looking. Have no real preference on colour so the 115mm in black would be fine. Whats your preferred method of payment and costs etc

thanks

Righto, glad you're OK with black. Although because I was pretty sure black would be ruled out I decided not to mention that the black stem didn't quite match the condition of the two silver ones I was offering. Meaning that there's a noticeable scuff along the top and a few lesser ones on each side. So please weigh these up and let me know if you're still interested. Pics below.

Hi there

Thanks for the pics, Unfortunately, its a little too marked than I would like. I will keep on looking.

Thanks anyway

Hi there

Thanks for the pics, Unfortunately, its a little too marked than I would like. I will keep on looking.

Thanks anyway
Righto, that's the hang-up with black stems, any marks on them stand out twice as much as they would on a silver stem:) If I come across any more XAs in the next few days then I'll let you know.

Back