Chris King Headset Colour Swap Thread !

Just leaving this here on the off chance.. I've got mismatching cups and top cap / griplock assembly on Standard 1 1/8th NoThreadset. Would be up for making a match.

So swapping ideally:
- your black sotto voce griplock / top cap for my regular black top cap / griplock assembly.
or:
- your regular black upper / lower cups for my sotto voce black upper / lower cups

Got a blue sotto voce 1 1/8th here to swap for red, grey, silver or black. Mine is complete so looking for the same

Not sure if this is allowed since it's not a headset, but at least it's CK :)

Want to swap this great condition apple green classic mtb 135/110mm hubset for red. 32 hole

20210915_151940_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Classic but very clean 1-1/8 Turquoise Chris King No Threadset (plastic washer missing) headset... Happy to swap it with a 1' CK Gripnut in black or gold in VGC or good condition. Preference for a non-stamped one. It's an hair of my dog that you can see ont the baseplate, not a crack... :LOL:

IMG_4894.JPG

IMG_4895.JPG

Anyone got any 1&1/8” spacers in ‘pretty and strong’ pink, plain black, maybe turquoise? Have various CK bits and bobs for exchange/cash either way, right up to Ti headsets.
Can be single spacers 5mm+ and open to different colours. Just need to have a spacer or two to hand to get a build underway.

I have a silver 1 1/8" set in good shape I would trade for a black (either with black or white lettering)

Not sure if this is the place, but...

Currently in need of just a silver CK stem cap in 1 1/8, if anyone happens to have one floating around they no longer need.

Longerterm, I'm also hunting for a silver No Logo set in the same size.

Not like anyone's going to be in a hurry to give one of those up tho...

Not sure if this is the place, but...

Currently in need of just a silver CK stem cap in 1 1/8, if anyone happens to have one floating around they no longer need.

Longerterm, I'm also hunting for a silver No Logo set in the same size.

Not like anyone's going to be in a hurry to give one of those up tho...
Funny enough I have a silver cap sitting from the set on my King kahuna. The stem is black so I'm running a black cap.

Not sure I would want to give it up though

Latest posts

Back