Chris King Headset Colour Swap Thread !

Swap my silver Chris King headset (1 1/8th) for your black one.

I’ve a new frame coming and when I went to find my black CK headset, I found I’d fitted it to my Surly 1x1…DOH!!!

Has Chris King ever changed the colour of it's Pewter components ? I've been offered a headset that doesn't look right.
Pewter was one of the CK colours that always was inconsistent. Different batches came out of anodise in different shades regardless that the time in each tank during the process. That’s one of the reasons it was discontinued I believe. I used to buy CK parts from Evolution Imports and the guys there were great, they used to go through all the parts they had in stock and find the ones that were the best match of you needed a full set of hubs/headset/bb

Looking for a 1-1/8" NoThreadset complete headset, in (light) Pink / Pewter / Turquoise.

Have newer 1-1/8" NoThreadset in the darker pink, and a 1" NoThreadset in silver to swap, or happy to pay cash.
I have a Pewter 1-1/8" NoThreadset, no top cap, that I could possibly trade for your dark pink. Can You post pictures of what it looks like?

I have a Pewter 1-1/8" NoThreadset, no top cap, that I could possibly trade for your dark pink. Can You post pictures of what it looks like?
Ah, thanks for the offer but I’ve since got hold of a pewter.

Still looking for a light-pink and a turquoise.

Looking to swap a very good condition 1 1/8 in red (no top cap) for a silver one in same condition

Also a average condition No logo in silver 1 1/8 for a black with logo (no top cap)

Back