ceo feedback thread

Conrad responded to my wanted ad. Helped me find a very elusive ritchey Nitto seatpost in 26.8"
Very nice, helpful and friendly forum member.

Re: Re:

retrofit":vhm0hxaq said:
:!: BAD EXPERIENCE :!:
I purchased a syncros stem sold by Conrad.
But the measurement of the stem he sent me is not as advertised!
After bringing this issue to his awareness, I learned that his policy is to blame the victim!
I wish I hadn't paid him as a Gift!
:evil:
i do remember this quite good. what a hassle! even though the stem was displayed using several pictures in good resolution also including a ruler (!) the required length had surprisingly changed during transport. the only possible solution was to act p.o.'d, to start an argument and to involve mods – in a hobby forum about vintage bikes :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: after a thrilling chat about "how to measure a stem" i ended up receiving the quoted feedback. good thing beside: i managed to learn how this blacklist works ;)

Bought a GT Bravado from Conrad and it was fairly priced, well packed and delivered fairly quickly considering post Brexit customs delays. 👍

Conrad sold me some Crossmax wheels
Excellent price and came with no hidden vat and other fees and delivered in a few days
Great guy

Superb. Conrad took time out of his busy christmas to pack and send me some very nice Maguras. Thanks a million!

Back