For Sale Captain Cowell's Karma-larder Free-nominal Love-spreading Ding-Dong!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣 I’m glad the bedsheet isn’t in the deal ….

more than happy with the forks

I’ll collect them at some point, my work days are a bit random nowadays

now whom do I nominate 🤔

Not 100% on how this works despite reading it. But its nice someone is doing this especially in today's world. Good on you👍

😂Totally understood! I nominate,they choose n pay post,then I post item.
They nominate,post is payed,I send item.
Back to me.
And so on.
Why couldn't I have just said that??😩🙄

😂Totally understood! I nominate,they choose n pay post,then I post item.
They nominate,post is payed,I send item.
Back to me.
And so on.
Why couldn't I have just said that??😩🙄
It’s the Grimsby in you, by the time you’ve had the thought and transferred that to your fingers to type you’ve had too much time to think.

Alright!Just because you'd like a bit of Grimsby in you!
You n Elton John🙄
👨‍🌾🤩 He's wearing his 'happy glasses' cos you brought the 3-prong.

What you hovering round here for anyway,already explained I'm not happy selling spares to anyone who;
A.Lives in an organic dwelling.
B.Wants an XTR 34.9mm mech for a John Deere mounted testicle clamp.When LX would do perfectly.
C.Uses vegetables like crayons.
D.Has a family tree that looks like a lamppost.
Should explain to onlookers that Elton John had an album track named 'Grimsby'.
I know,me neither🤷‍♂️.Google it.
I'm sure there's a line about having his fingers trapped in the piano while a crew of recently landed fishermen beat him with a haddock.
Matt loves a good Grimsby fact;).

Perfect!He's a bit on the wrong side of the border for me but I'll let it slide ;) .@Fluffy Chicken ! Have a peck!🐔
Will have a look :)

Luckily I have a set of bomber I'm doing for a mate from Ulceby and they don't need the old high pressure separation trick, fun times.

That and we've just been told we are now allowed to cycle and walk to the South again, they've open the large suspended bridge again. Well until 9:00pm, I guess you lot still turn into werewolves after that?

Well if you have any pics of the fork/kitchen fiasco I'm sure we'd like to see.Otherwise,it's in your hands,looking forward to a good nomination!👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back