For Sale Captain Cowell's Karma-larder Free-nominal Love-spreading Ding-Dong!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet baby Jezus!

To be honest you lost me at the first emoji but did kind of win me back with your reference to LEGO and this.

My eyes were practically bleeding by the end of reading through all that though.

Great bit of karma. Well done...
:)
That made me chuckle.Thank you.Honesty with humour always appreciated😁😊

Thanks again to all,haven't even started yet and I can feel the glow!😊Bit late in the day but I'm gonna kick things off (after an epic description type-up💻🐢).
So the very first nomination can only be one person for me.It's the mate I mentioned in the 'Genesis' chapter of my epic blab.The one responsible for getting me into another fine mess.Not quite Laurel and Hardy,more like two Laurels.
I met Andy through my best mate,early to mid 00's I guess.Pub quizzes,house parties,festivals,comedy nights,cuppas,Sunday walks in the country.I should be clear that others were present😅.
Similar interests,cars and bikes being a favourite,serviced and repaired his car,great guy.Confident in his opinions,spade is a spade,would go out of his way to help anytime.Not going to embarrass him with any old tales cos he's probably got a lot more dirt on me.
Long serving member/contributor to the site,well experienced and qualified bike mechanic,very unassuming.And funny.Ha Ha funny,not the other.
There's probably a long list of people on here and elsewhere who have had a favour from him,so I'd like to pass one back.
@Andy B come on down!
There's 2 of the pairs of forks you gave me in there so feel free to take them and Karma to whoever you please.Or just ebay them?🤷‍♂️😂
Either way you get to pick something else if you like.And don't blow me out!You're the first remember?🤨

Spot on Andy!
I appreciate the difficulty in reading that lot,I know the wanking makes the screen shake a bit.Put some sexy badgers in there for you though mate!:DThis means you're gonna have to pick the forks up though up though;).Give me warning so I can disarm the claymores.Or not😏
So,aside from (your) forks,what else can I interest you with?Just to be clear,it has to be in one of the pics.And listed.Dirty bedsheet not available.Or my sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back