For Sale Captain Cowell's Karma-larder Free-nominal Love-spreading Ding-Dong!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely done mate! 😁👍Cracking bike,thanks for chucking a pic in.Pleased to have you along,cranks are yours.£6 will cover the postage,if you want to PM me with your address I'll give you my Paypal address n I'll get them posted.Hope the resto goes well,you're on to a good start with it being Ti!😂
Oh,and any particular reason for choosing @brocklanders023 ?

Nicely done mate! 😁👍Cracking bike,thanks for chucking a pic in.Pleased to have you along,cranks are yours.£6 will cover the postage,if you want to PM me with your address I'll give you my Paypal address n I'll get them posted.Hope the resto goes well,you're on to a good start with it being Ti!😂
Oh,and any particular reason for choosing @brocklanders023 ?
Somewhat random. I merely chose the first person to reply to my first post.

Wow, what a great idea and thanks Spatula. :)

There's a lot to look at tbf! Do you still have the Panaracer tyres? They'd look good on my Palisades.

Right place,right time eh?:)
Yes the Smoke/Dart are still available,yours if you want.I don't honestly know how folding will affect them with them being a bit dry.Up to you if you want to pay the extra cost of posting unfolded?
I'm gonna hazard a guess at £15,or £6 folded (though I'm a little resistant to do that).
Drop me a PM and let me know.👍

Next into the spotlight is a shining example of RB culture,with a distinct leaning towards doing things on a budget/recycling.A one-man archive in his own right with no doubt years of experience of making X fit Y and general fettling.
In my early days on here I had the misfortune of buying a set of much needed forks from a member on here,only for the seller to disappear on me.Thankfully this is very unusual,has never happened since.
Posted a thread,was soon joined by other members having the same issue with said seller.
Within a short space of time this nominee joined in (even though he wasn't affected by the same issue) and after doing his own research found a lot of interesting information which ultimately led to us tracking the seller down.As he lived in the area he even offered to give a friendly knock on his door/dunk his Hobnobs.
Taking his lead,I was astounded at how easy it was to find someones information online.Facebook page/eBay account/home address/home phone no./business finances etc.Even a wedding feature in the local rag.A bit scary in fact.And I'm pretty crap at that kind of stuff.
Thanks to this person intervening I did receive my forks eventually.Sadly weren't as described but at least I got something for my money.
So in gratitude for that,and appreciation for the wealth of knowledge/technical know how and willingness to help out I'd like to nominate @legrandefromage .
Take your pick and give us a nom! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back