Cannondale P-Bone fork, newly refurbished white

red_dread

Dirt Disciple
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0375922906

I've had to re-list this fork AGAIN! It's an ultra-desirable fork, but all I'd say is please check (1) it'll fit your frame, and (2) can you afford to have it shipped to the other side of the world?

As the kids say on internets nowadays, FML.

Attachments

• Cannondale P-Bone 1 lo.jpg
    Cannondale P-Bone 1 lo.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 936
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Clearly, as a fellow rider of old bicycles, you are no longer "one of the kids". ML can mean "My Luck" or indeed "My Life", and the F denotes a tone of distaste for the aforementioned...

Anyway, for god's sake somebody buy this fork off me before I impale myself on its immaculate dropouts.

Sorry, it's staying on eBay because that's part of the thrill of the gamble! I've already got people watching it and paid my insertion fee so I'm going to see this auction through to completion now.

Between you and me though, the last two times this fork sold, it was for around the £45 mark, +P&P. A bargain!

i sold my minty original red ones to a very keen Dutch fella last year for £50+P&P!! I was only asking £30 but he wanted to pay more :shock:

who was i to argue???!!

Back