Sold Cannondale F800 £350

Still for sale, very nice spec and quality, with all parts in very good condition,
You say it's a medium 5'7" to 5'10", I'm trying to workout if I'd fit as I ride a 18" Zaskar LE I built from new in 1997 which I believe is also considered a medium. However I'm actually 6'3" and should in theory be riding at least a Large if not a XL, I've always preferred a smaller bike than what is recommended and fitted a longer seat post and longer steerer to compensate.

What's the maximum distance between seat rails and the center of the bottom bracket ?

I live in North Wales so it's a couple of hundred miles round trip just to look at it.

Cheers for that, the same measurement on my current bike is 73.5 so only 3.5cm needed, if I can find a slightly longer seat post it'd be a goer. Are you around this Thursday ? as I could pop over and have a look at it and buy it if I'm happy with it, which looking at your pictures I probably will be :)

Picked the bike up this morning and I'm very pleased with it. Colin is a top bloke, very helpful and he has a seriously impressive collection of bikes, my missus would kill me if I had that many :)

Back