For Sale Cannondale F2000 sl Caad5 1x10 - SOLD

krankers

Senior Retro Guru
Now sold, thanks.

Need to make space so this Cannondale is for sale. Frame has seen plenty of use in the past with quite a few marks here and there, but nothing drastic. Wheels and brakes are in good condition, and the groupset has probably done no more than 100 miles.

Medium F2000 sl frame. Sizes are TT 22" c-c, ST 16.5" c-c, 18" c-t.
Rock shox duke forks
Shimano SLX brakes, 180/160mm rotors.
Fulcrum red metal 5 26" wheels with 11-36 XT cassette
Michelin tyres
Deda seat post
San marco saddle
Bontrager bars with specialized lock on grips
Planet X 60mm stem
Shimano Zee 1x10 groupset, 170mm cranks, 36t ring.

I have the original headshok forks (which may need a service although feel smooth compressing by hand, and have
had a service in the past), stem and brakes too so these will be included along with the original hubs and discs.
Price is £350 pick up from Solihull B92, unable to post.

Would be willing to split this but the frameset and wheels would need to go first and they would be pick up only.
I can post the groupset and the brakes then if needed. Prices would be;

Frameset, post, saddle, stem, bars & grips + all the original parts mentioned above if wanted - £150
Wheels + tyres, tubes & skewers - £100
Groupset - cranks, rear mech, shifter, cassette, chain, bb cups - £120 posted
Brakes with rotors - £85 posted.

dale1.jpg dale2.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely bike, such a good blue. Wish I had a use for it otherwise I would have it here in my burgeoning sanctuary. Interested in the brakes though should you split, which SLX please? You've kept them out of shot impressively well.

For anyone interested in the whole deal: I've got a CAAD4 this size with a similar 1x10 drivetrain. While Theoretically on the cusp of being an XL Cannondale rider the medium 26er makes it a perfect pub/city bike that can do a few extra miles should the mood take, ~30lb with a lock etc. This one might be a little too nice for that fate but as a setup it's a hoot, closest I've felt to being on a BMX since I became a large adult!

Lovely bike, such a good blue. Wish I had a use for it otherwise I would have it here in my burgeoning sanctuary. Interested in the brakes though should you split, which SLX please? You've kept them out of shot impressively well.

For anyone interested in the whole deal: I've got a CAAD4 this size with a similar 1x10 drivetrain. While Theoretically on the cusp of being an XL Cannondale rider the medium 26er makes it a perfect pub/city bike that can do a few extra miles should the mood take, ~30lb with a lock etc. This one might be a little too nice for that fate but as a setup it's a hoot, closest I've felt to being on a BMX since I became a large adult!
I'll have a look at which model brakes they are.

Back