Campag 9 spd parts + Pinarello wheels - SOLD

krankers

Senior Retro Guru
SOLD.

Selection of parts which I am looking to sell together. Record 9 speed levers, the first ones campagnolo did with carbon main levers. Function well, some marks to lacquer and hoods.

Record 170mm crank arms (no rings) with crank bolts & chainring bolts. Plenty of fine scratches but good shape otherwise.

Chorus bottom bracket, 102mm width IT threaded.

Daytona 9 spd rear mech, similar condition to crank arms.

2 off 9 spd cassettes, 13-26 and 15-23!

Wheelset is Pinarello dual, 28H front and rear for 9-11 campagnolo. 1 dust cap missing from front hub, cosmetic only. Run fine and come with tyres, tubes & skewers.

£110 for everything, collection much preferred from Solihull B92, and will give priority to that, but at a push could post for + £15. Paypal gift or + fees if going with this option.

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 464
  • parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 464
Re: Campag 9 spd record / chorus / daytona + Pinarello wheels

Not looking to split just yet, thanks.

Hi krankers, if you do decide to split and all 5 chainring bolts on the Record crank arms are in really good shape and complete, especially the 5th. hidden one with its spacing washer, I'd be very interested. Posted to U.K. address. Cheers, J.

Ok thanks, I will keep that in mind. The bolts are in very good shape & complete with the spacing washer.

I really want to shift the wheels first though so if there is any interest in the wheels on their own, they would be £35 collected, or £45 with the 2 cassettes.

Thanks k. Someone is surely going to grab a REAL bargain soon with the wheels! J.

Had some interest this afternoon and all parts now picked up.

Thanks for the interest, Jimmy.

Back