boy"O"boy's 1991 Raleigh Dynatech Endeavour x2!!

Love the whole concept of your fellow creatives sharing their “thing” . For someone like me who’s work environment has more than its fair share of negativity and piss taking (banter) this is so refreshing. This could never happen at my place of work.

Last edited:
Superb effort Ben, and great to be able to share your passion with people outside of the 'inner sanctum'
Thanks Adrian. Yeah....the amount of times someone with say 'Is that a thing? - Retro/Vintage mountain bikes?' When you explain that some of the earliest out there are 40yrs old now and the 'golden era' was 30 years ago they seem to get it. If it was fashions or Cars/Motorbikes it seems more readily understood. Good to get Retrobike out there......I had my Jersey hung up behind me and the display board featured a prominent logo. 👍

Thanks Ben.

So, 7 you mention?

They were having a bit of a con-flab about it on the Facebook group yesterday after I posted the photos.
No problems.

I got ahead of myself....it's actually 6 known examples.

1. Sav's 17" frame from this thread (P.12)
2. Unknown for sale on German eBay - Kleinanzeigen.de (P.6)
3. For sale ad on Facebook marketplace/ Abingdon (P.7)
4. Mine - frame number BO5078 (Endeavour#1)
5. Mine - frame number BO27270 (Endeavour#2)
6. Currently for sale on eBay minus original fork.

20220225_151713.jpg
Screenshot_20230125_102253_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Adrian. Yeah....the amount of times someone with say 'Is that a thing? - Retro/Vintage mountain bikes?' When you explain that some of the earliest out there are 40yrs old now and the 'golden era' was 30 years ago they seem to get it. If it was fashions or Cars/Motorbikes it seems more readily understood. Good to get Retrobike out there......I had my Jersey hung up behind me and the display board featured a prominent logo. 👍

No problems.

I got ahead of myself....it's actually 6 known examples. I'll add pics in a bit.

Great!

There are 2/3 over on the Facebook group too.

One or two may even be on here, so I'll link this thread too.

The page I run is called Raleigh Off Road Series, Dyna-Tech, M-Trax & RSP Group.

The name is to the point I guess!

Back