• Retro_Roy’s Offroad Toad

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Wtb_rider’s Landshark Dirtshark

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Mclaren680’s 1995 Marin Pine Mountain

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really great turn out this month… ultimately I went for the bike that was most intriguing to me and the one I’d like to own… 👍

Tough month!
The build story of Retrobikeguys Zinn is hard to pass up, whilst Swedes’ Funk is dripping in retro treasure, but seeing as Yetichasers Ultimate has the same heritage as mine, it gets my vote :cool:

I went For the zaskar, always wanted a 91.. but wouldn't have gone biopace....but I like biopace so....,😌

Some absolutely lovely bikes this month...sadly some great builds let down by re-issue/repro tires.

The Funk's spec is just insane and the Boulder is stunning and just looks right so got my vote.

Élégance of the Zinn, cruelty of Marin, too much exhaust in Funk, Landshark classy but a bit modest, for me Zinn is the Cinderella of a party.))

Was really, really, really tempted to vote for the Landshark, just because it looks so great and it's so different from not only the others but also the usual bikes you see on here. Or anywhere, really.

And it falls perfectly into @kingoffootball's criteria: probably the one I'd most want to sling a leg over.

But I can't not vote for not only one of my favorite ever bikes, but for one of the most consistently great retro builders on here.

I'll leave it at that.

Back