BoTM BotM September 2021 - nominations

Bike of The Month
i haven't entered a bike in awhile.
retro roy's
early 90's purple toad

...and this is why I shouldn't bother trying to decide which I'll vote for until entries are closed.

That looks lovely .... is it just me or are the photos a bit small? Larger photos (and choosing one of the side-on photos) might make a big difference for people finding the choice this month difficult.

Hey Ho

so i tried to get some pics done. Not very happy with the results but at least there is no time left.

Wtb_riders:
LandShark Dirtshark

some Ritchey, Dia Compe, Specialized, King and al little bit of WTB (of course ;-))

i'm trying to find some informations but there is not much at the moment. if someone knows something please let me know.
Hope you like it.
Cheers Kay

Hey Ho

so i tried to get some pics done. Not very happy with the results but at least there is no time left.

Wtb_riders:
LandShark Dirtshark

some Ritchey, Dia Compe, Specialized, King and al little bit of WTB (of course ;-))

i'm trying to find some informations but there is not much at the moment. if someone knows something please let me know.
Hope you like it.
Cheers Kay
Damn that’s nice - that’s really nice!
The colour and the elegance of the frame and choice of components for me hits the spot! My favourite so far in this month of jaw droppers

I like that. The gold and black scheme looks great. Are those graphics on the tubing decals or hand drawn?
Thanks! No it's a DyedBro 'SpaceTrip' vinyl frame protection kit. As the bike is Spray.Bike'd I wasn't sure how well the paint would last with stone chips etc so probably went overboard and wrapped all the main risk areas, but I love the end result

Back