Votes: 15 18.3%
  • 3onner's 1991 Alpinestars Al-Mega DX

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Jimi911's 1984-5 Brazed Bontrager

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

Coo, I voted for a winner! Wouldn't normally vote for a bike with Spins and prefer a RTS-1 but the owner has managed to combine all the parts in to a corker, it just looks right. :cool:

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":17aup9g5 said:
Coo, I voted for a winner! Wouldn't normally vote for a bike with Spins and prefer a RTS-1 but the owner has managed to combine all the parts in to a corker, it just looks right. :cool:

Thank you for the vote :)

It’s basically a replica of my race bike from back in the day (except the Spins as I always wanted them, but couldn’t afford them so had blue Hope Ti wheels). I like to call the build OEM+ as back then I upgraded parts as and when money allowed.

44Racing":3pimbcux said:
brocklanders023":3pimbcux said:

It’s basically a replica of my race bike from back in the day (except the Spins as I always wanted them, but couldn’t afford them so had an blue Hop Ti wheels). I like to call the build OEM+ as back then I upgraded parts as and when money allowed.

Great stuff, it's lovely. :cool:

Congratulations to the winner and to the other entrants, some great bikes again this month :cool:

brocklanders023":3a8cd8z5 said:
44Racing":3a8cd8z5 said:
brocklanders023":3a8cd8z5 said:

It’s basically a replica of my race bike from back in the day (except the Spins as I always wanted them, but couldn’t afford them so had an blue Hop Ti wheels). I like to call the build OEM+ as back then I upgraded parts as and when money allowed.

Great stuff, it's lovely. :cool:

Thank you, it’s really appreciated :)

SirLurkalot":1zuh5yw7 said:
Congratulations to the winner, stunning bike.

Good to see the Moonrun did as well as expected :LOL:

Thank you, its really appreciated

Back