BotM March 2016 - VOTE NOW!

Pick your winner

• Giom's 1991 Chas Roberts D.O.G.S. B.O.L.X.

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • James1985's Megamo Equip Pro 1993

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Raidan73's 1988/89 Kona Explosif

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Captain Canada’s 1992 Kona Hei Hei

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Retrobikeguy's 1987 Chas Roberts Snow Leopard

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Spanky22b's 1995/6 Denton Cycles

• synlos' 18.12.94 Answer Manitou HT Comp

• regan_ev's 1991 Alpinestars Al-Mega DX

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • calorrado's 1992 Specialized Stumpjumper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defiant’s 1994 DEAN Titanium

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • David Gibson’s 1994 Klein Attitude

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Mike Muz’s 1991 Ritchey P-22

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Scooter's 1986 Ridgeback 601 LX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • mkozaczek's 1989 Merlin Titanium

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Lord_Fowl's 1991 GT Zaskar

• jimi911's 1988/89 Rocky Mountain Blizzard "Team"

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Thias’ 1994 Klein Pulse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

I'll start posting a link to the rules in the nominations thread from now on. If a bike has been entered that breaks the rules then people are more than welcome to post up in the thread, or do it via PM if they prefer. I've only been doing the admin for BotM for a while and certainly can't remember every bike entered in the past.

Re: Re:

raidan73":3dbxdcjs said:
I'll start posting a link to the rules in the nominations thread from now on. If a bike has been entered that breaks the rules then people are more than welcome to post up in the thread, or do it via PM if they prefer. I've only been doing the admin for BotM for a while and certainly can't remember every bike entered in the past.

Seems fair. It's tough to remember all the bikes that get entered and I doubt many are cross referencing entries against the wiki lists.

I don't remember any bikes in more then once??

I know I haven't doubled up - I can't! - I'm working through a backlog of entries :LOL: i figure I have til New Years covered :facepalm:

Re:

Quite possibly the most important rule of them all, one which some seem to have forgotten.

DynaCol":14psgsnv said:
Quite possibly the most important rule of them all, one which some seem to have forgotten.

I had totally forgotten that rule but common sense should make you realise any way that these comps are for sharing one and all's pride and joy ;) ..

Muddy paw":29lbblgu said:
DynaCol":29lbblgu said:

I had totally forgotten that rule but common sense should make you realise any way that these comps are for sharing one and all's pride and joy ;) ..

Nah that's what this whole website is for.

sinnerman":1a3fy5sc said:
Muddy paw":1a3fy5sc said:
DynaCol":1a3fy5sc said:

Nah that's what this whole website is for.

Well seen as the comp is part of this wonderful website then i must be right ..

You are clearly.

the rules are in the bin, except for 16.

Play On....!

Re:

Oh for goodness sake chill out dude! This is meant to be fun, you're sucking all the joy out of it at every opportunity lately. We all know your views on big business taking over the site and squeezing out the little guy, but I think we're all quite capable of making up our own minds on who to vote for or buy from.

So somebody entered a bike twice, big deal. It doesn't look like it was with the intention of conning anyone, rather just because they are proud of their bike and want to show it of and maybe win a little banner above their name.

Back