BotM July 2019 - nominations thread

Re: Re:

sinnerman":30f2nr1r said:
Oui
Au revoir

I have a couple of bike builds underway that I was going to enter into future BoTMs

I won't even bother entering a build thread now.

Ade - ban me please. I'll stick to Facebook/ fck this place.

regan_ev":1ncb3hos said:
sinnerman":1ncb3hos said:
Oui
Au revoir

I have a couple of bike builds underway that I was going to enter into future BoTMs

Before you stomp off the playground for nowt.

Do face book do competitions...?

regan_ev":3nq7p43j said:
I think I'm gonna vote for mojo-ti's replacement entry not becasue it's gorgeous but becasue there needs to be an amnesty against this archaic rule of only being able to enter a bike once in a normal month and once in a special month.

This forum NEEEEEEEEEDDDDSSS some life injected into it FFS.
If it's any consolation I agree especially as the bike never won BOTM!
Think there should be an amendment to this rule, after all I suspect more new members than old ones are voting, not all have been here 20 years :!:

regan_ev":24c1o47i said:
sinnerman":24c1o47i said:
Oui
Au revoir

Dude. Come on.

These are very simple rules for the better of the quality (THM entries aside and even though I personally dislike them, the positive spirit they give others outweighs that) of the entries. Even with a dwindling active user base, the recent month's have been grade A.

regan_ev":fznrv8zb said:
Had enough of this place and all the bull that goes with it.

Christ, I just read this thread and the ridiculous rules to BOTM and I'm inclined to agree with you ... I only joined this week!

Mountain biking is supposed to be fun, restoring and more importantly RIDING retro bikes we couldn't afford when we were 15 is supposed to be even funner.

ED: Judging by the fact clicking on some forum posts and then realising they were inactive for over 3 years the whole Trainspotter level of OCD could do with updating?

devonXC":6qmvy1hx said:
regan_ev":6qmvy1hx said:
Had enough of this place and all the bull that goes with it.

Christ, I just read this thread and the ridiculous rules to BOTM and I'm inclined to agree with you ... I only joined this week!

Mountain biking is supposed to be fun, restoring and more importantly RIDING retro bikes we couldn't afford when we were 15 is supposed to be even funner.

ED: Judging by the fact clicking on some forum posts and then realising they were inactive for over 3 years the whole Trainspotter level of OCD could do with updating?

Nah you right, no need for rules, old threads are a waste of time, there not used for reference at all they simply become redundant and never used by OCD bike riders and should be disposed off like everything else.

So on that note, please accept this bicycle picture for this months entry for BOTM.

Viva la revolution

Attachments

• Che Guevara (3).jpg
    Che Guevara (3).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 530

al-onestare":1sxg9dav said:
regan_ev":1sxg9dav said:
sinnerman":1sxg9dav said:
Oui
Au revoir

Dude. Come on.

These are very simple rules for the better of the quality (THM entries aside and even though I personally dislike them, the positive spirit they give others outweighs that) of the entries. Even with a dwindling active user base, the recent month's have been grade A.
So the broom is in?

Sorry.

It’s my birthday

Re:

Mate its better than SEX....!!!

And Long Live the MARIN men....., :LOL:

Back