Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
Oops! Almost forgot that I had agreed to help out this month, sorry @raidan73 :eek:
Original one owner from new special
Usual rules, poll finishes in T-minus 7 days. 1 Clubby's 1997 GT STS2.jpeg 2 DaveStumy's 1996 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 Comp.jpg 3 Donk's 1997 Deferk team SL.jpg 4 Vesatoro's 1997 Cannondale F2000.JPG 5 Trailwright's 1991 GT Xizang LE.png 6 OnceAHero's 1993 KHS Montana Team.jpeg

Good to see so many bikes still owned, i should imagine i am not the only one wishing they had kept one of theirs now.

It is extra tough this time due to the nature of the theme, some of the stories are great, the Montana and Zaskar being two of my favourites. I do keep getting drawn to the STS, it looks by far the most fun and just makes me want to ride, though that Ritchey, just beautiful.

Tough choices again.

Having sold my Lava Dome (the yellow splat above) to a mate for his mrs so I could get a KHS Montana Team!... My Team was purchased from Fat Tracks!... So, despite said mate giving me my 'dome back years ago (mrs used it once iirc!), my vote goes to the KHS Team :cool: ....I quite fancy another now :rolleyes: ...maybe with an RC35! 😁

Cheers

Having sold my Lava Dome (the yellow splat above) to a mate for his mrs so I could get a KHS Montana Team!... My Team was purchased from Fat Tracks!... So, despite said mate giving me my 'dome back years ago (mrs used it once iirc!), my vote goes to the KHS Team :cool: ....I quite fancy another now :rolleyes: ...maybe with an RC35! 😁

Cheers
Many thanks! A wise and well informed choice - I recall you paying me a visit in Reading many years ago when you were doing your Team build 🙏
I've got another set of RC-35's in 1" variant for when the time comes on your next one! ;)

I have decided always vote a bike that I’d like to take for a ride (for any reason). Many wonderful stories, but a bike is to be chosen, not a story. That’s why Cannondale EST. Never tried one, pioneering design and great colours. And yes, I’m a Cannondale fan 😆

Back