Bontrager Ti lite

my fave flat bar too…they are awesome - althou’ always wished to compare with a White Bros. riser fro. same era.

Rode and broke my Bonty ti, driveside chainstay weld cracked - probably my bad luck - but be cautious - possibly not such a sturdy frame as the steel versions…

my fave flat bar too…they are awesome - althou’ always wished to compare with a White Bros. riser fro. same era.

Rode and broke my Bonty ti, driveside chainstay weld cracked - probably my bad luck - but be cautious - possibly not such a sturdy frame as the steel versions…
I was riding it all the time, other stuff was seriously neglected, it's such a nice ride. Then I got hit by a car, thankfully got away with a few bruises and a dead rear wheel, frame is fine but it did force a rethink on its usage, nice summer days only for now, I have others for daily use.

I was riding it all the time, other stuff was seriously neglected, it's such a nice ride. Then I got hit by a car, thankfully got away with a few bruises and a dead rear wheel, frame is fine but it did force a rethink on its usage, nice summer days only for now, I have others for daily use.
Good grief ! , main thing is your riding still ( tonight is anniversary of a big crash for me a year ago) - my frame came from USA ownership and I rode it pretty intensely , and ‘know’ (fairly sure) where the crack / weld failure in relation to tracks and terrain occurred . I also had my frame autographed by ‘Prof. Keith’ was sad to see it go…went of course to a someone on here who could ressurrect it😎

Last edited:
Back