Bike stuff for sale, suntour xct groupset, Muddy fox frames

badbaz77

Retrobike Rider
Hi all,

Having a clear out so odds and sods need to go.

Prices are negotiable so if your interested let me know.

1. Full Suntour xct groupset, as you see in the pic, but also with wheels, with the rear having the casette for this set up. Even comes with a usable chain. All grubby, but nothing broken and ready to bolt on. Came of i think a '91 Muddy fox Pathfinder that i have rebuilt with Shimano stuff. £40 plus delivery

2. 19'' Muddy fox Courier Comp frame needing restoration. Comes original forks, stem and also the U-Brake which is all working fine. Frame colour in a dark red, with red crackle. I think its a 1989, has Tange cro-mo tubes and has the made in japan sticker on the frame. £20 plus delivery

3. 19'' Muddy fox Pathfinder frame needing restoration. Comes with forks and original stem. This frame has the seatpost stuck in, i have tried to remove but with no luck.Frame colour in purple with yellow crackle, has the same ube set as the courier comp, looks the same but no tange sticker or made in japan. Believed to be the same year. £15 plus delivery

I do have loads of other stuff, will keep this thread updated with other stuff for sale.

Attachments

• Pathfinder.JPG
    Pathfinder.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 2,132
  • Courier comp.JPG
    Courier comp.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 2,130
  • HPIM2785.JPG
    HPIM2785.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 2,132
  • XCT Groupset.jpg
    XCT Groupset.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2,132
Hi

would rather sell as a set, but if it doesnt go, i will split and give you first dibs on the chainset

Baz

Tuesday bump......

Too good to scrap these frames, and lookes like i will be splitting the xct stuff.

If your interested let me know what and offers please, needs to go as all in way

Bazz

Interested in the Courier Comp - but have you got more exact sizing (C-C, TT, headtube etc) and a pic of the stem?

rear mech

Hi all,

All parts are still available, nothing has sold yet.

No idea what the rear mech is worth, £ 8 delivered if thats an ok price for you, offers accepted

Bazza

hi

All this going in skip as very little interest, so offers please before they go.

Too good to scrap this lot,

Bazz

Back