Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Haaland’s 1989 Fat City Cycles

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Regan_ev’s Yeti C-26 Team Homage Replica

Votes: 24 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neilios":m6hnhisf said:
Some great bikes here with some great stories. I absolutely LOVE the Muddy Fox, but the effort that's gone into the Yeti just pips it. They're totally different beasts, and either one deserves to win.

Two opposite ends of the 1990 MTB spectrum that’s for sure. I think you’d be hard pushed to track down too many of either (for different reasons!).

Think I might stand a better chance when it’s a “Orange coloured frame with black components” special month... :LOL:

Once A Hero":1bac7dy0 said:
Think I might stand a better chance when it’s a “Orange coloured frame with black components” special month... :LOL:
Well if it finds itself in such a special themed month it’ll get my vote (although the Halloween Yeti Ultimate might give you a run..)

But if your MF wins the vote I absolutely will not be disappointed. It’s a great build. And a build it definitely is, with a thread, in this forum, too! Nothing to dislike about your entry except it’s not mine. :p

Once A Hero":2pmt3wxl said:
Neilios":2pmt3wxl said:
Some great bikes here with some great stories. I absolutely LOVE the Muddy Fox, but the effort that's gone into the Yeti just pips it. They're totally different beasts, and either one deserves to win.

Two opposite ends of the 1990 MTB spectrum that’s for sure. I think you’d be hard pushed to track down too many of either (for different reasons!).

Absolutely, opposite ends of the spectrum. Almost not right to have them in the same competition. They're both lovely.

Close call on all the bikes this month. Regan did a great job on not only the build, but the write up was top notch. The C-26 has my vote.

Re:

Far less votes than I expected, but a good comp non the less

One thing is for sure.......

It’s going to make BOTY......very interesting :cool:

Oh my! I set an alarm for 3:22pm to log in and see the result, but it's already finished.

I am super happy! Thank you every one of you who gave my build your vote. This is an accolade I've coveted since I first joined this forum three years ago.

Chuffed to bits. <3

regan_ev":b1ti6nws said:
Oh my! I set an alarm for 3:22pm to log in and see the result, but it's already finished.

I am super happy! Thank you every one of you who gave my build your vote. This is an accolade I've coveted since I first joined this forum three years ago.

Chuffed to bits. <3

Well you didn’t mess about to ensure the win that’s for sure ;)

Well done mate, the hard work was worth it, I can’t wait for BOTY now :cool:

Congratulations Regan, great build and thread also.

Im suprised a couple of the other bikes didnt get more votes but it just goes to show, everyone has different tastes, one of the great things about this site, diversity!

Back