BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
A nice variety of offerings this month but only one can win! Now's time to cast your vote. The poll will run for a week :)

Double-E F's 1995 Gazelle Titanium Pro ATB

synlos' Merlin 'N Mavic

(Miss) Peachy!’s 1991 Claud Butler Shaman Deore LX

Once A Hero’s 1990 Muddy Fox Adventurer

caemis' Fixed Gear 1991 Specialized Stumpjumper

al’s 1996 Manitou HT

uno-speedo’s 1991 Merlin Elevator

Haaland’s 1989 Fat City Cycles

Regan_ev’s Yeti C-26 Team Homage Replica

Three things stand out for me here, and its all about threads.

The claud butler thread, brilliant, a youngling doing the graft and a bloody good job. Inspiring.

The merling Elevator, a stunning frame mated to an amazing fork, that boggles my mind when put together displayed in a thread with a hot model wife, when together look more akin to a magazine cover shot for a newly lauched hip mtb magazine.

And then just to add more weight to the thread wars, theres the C26, like a blockbuster movie, BOOM.......it even has rolling credits.

Adrian...............Really its december and you give us only one vote.....(shocking).

It is Christmas.... :xmas-big-grin:

I'm not whether it is because I'm a new member, if there are technical issues, or due to the fact that I lack skills of the interweb, but I was unable to cast a vote. In any case, a fantastic fleet of entries!

Re:

Once A Hero’s 1990 Muddy Fox Adventurer got my vote. Just perfect

MattiThundrrr":l0a21dz9 said:
I'm not whether it is because I'm a new member, if there are technical issues, or due to the fact that I lack skills of the interweb, but I was unable to cast a vote. In any case, a fantastic fleet of entries!

You need to have made a certain number of posts to be allowed to vote. I think it’s maybe 30

Some great bikes here with some great stories. I absolutely LOVE the Muddy Fox, but the effort that's gone into the Yeti just pips it. They're totally different beasts, and either one deserves to win.

Neilios":258ep97c said:
Some great bikes here with some great stories. I absolutely LOVE the Muddy Fox, but the effort that's gone into the Yeti just pips it. They're totally different beasts, and either one deserves to win.
I agree. Thanks Stockonator :)

Back