• TSC's (Barrie Clarke's) 1996 Raleigh

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Spwal's 1994 Yeti ARC AS

Votes: 26 11.8%
  • Tigern's 1996 Klein Attitude

Votes: 16 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK - really don't know who to vote for: Goat, Ibis or Yeti? Truly three of my all time faves... Gotta say I would LOVE to take that Yeti for a spin around town just to see the looks on peoples faces although I realise that's not really a good criteria for picking a winner!

Not sure what flavour the Ibis Kool-aid is (maybe two flavours?) but people seem to be loving it. For me, seeing a mountain bike photographed in a studio takes away some of its credibility, also I'm pretty sure ABMX painted up a Curtis Freestyler something like that around 1986 ;).

Nate's Team actually got my vote, and I don't generally like Fats, looks like a rider though. That seat height! How tall are you dude?

nausea":1sdlms83 said:
OK - really don't know who to vote for: Goat, Ibis or Yeti? Truly three of my all time faves... Gotta say I would LOVE to take that Yeti for a spin around town just to see the looks on peoples faces although I realise that's not really a good criteria for picking a winner!

I reckon that's a great criteria for picking a winner!!

mechagouki":2pk5qx4r said:
Not sure what flavour the Ibis Kool-aid is (maybe two flavours?) but people seem to be loving it. For me, seeing a mountain bike photographed in a studio takes away some of its credibility, also I'm pretty sure ABMX painted up a Curtis Freestyler something like that around 1986 ;).

Nate's Team actually got my vote, and I don't generally like Fats, looks like a rider though. That seat height! How tall are you dude?

Nate is a big guy who likes a small frame. Saw that bike at Keyesville. A real Gem.

I think if you go to the build thread about the IBIS, you will find the ride photo's.

Nice pesentation of a bike that is ridden.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=259068

As far as being first with certain paint or anything else, if someone claims to be first to do something with a bicycle, no doubt they will sound like a Gary Gisher blowhard and be proven wrong at some capacity. That paint just looks cool.

Latest posts

Back