Big clear out...forks, cranks, mech etc pics now added

Re: Big clear out...Fox forks, Bombers, cranks, Sram X9 etc

reanimation":1g1toogd said:
Forks are tempting, almost emailed you yesterday....

Cranks may be useful too, any more pics? take standard external BB?

Which forks?

I take it you're talking about the Deus cranks in which case they run on standard hollow tech BB's (Shimano, Race Face, Hope etc). I'll get some more pics up tomorrow. I'm riding tonight so may not get round to it before.

Sorry, end of lunch panic! :D
The Marz forks.
The XC cranks should be plenty tough for my Kinesis

reanimation":1yowc0h7 said:
Sorry, end of lunch panic! :D
The Marz forks.
The XC cranks should be plenty tough for my Kinesis

No worries - will get pics of those and everything loaded up tomorrow.

Ideally I'd like to keep the Bombers because I had been after a pair forever but I'm not really going to use them so they'll just be hanging about in the garage.

They were super smooth after servicing. Forgot to say that they have ETA too so can be drpped for climbs like on your big Z1's.

Tempting me more now! So they have been serviced too? The ETA is useful but my lack of gears or will power gives in before teh angle gets tiring! :D

reanimation":202vhs9j said:
Tempting me more now! So they have been serviced too? The ETA is useful but my lack of gears or will power gives in before teh angle gets tiring! :D

I broke them down last summer when I got then, checked the seals, greased the seals and changed the oil to some high quality 7.5w stuff. They then got ridden a handful of times. They have had so little use that some of the grease that I packed the seals with is still in the stanchions!

I'm quite interested in the Race Face XC Cranks, that is of course if Mark wishes to relinquish his dibs on them. If they are still for sale and Mark doesn't want them, it would be appreciated if you could let me know and I'll send payment as soon as possible.

Many Thanks

Liam

Right, sorry for the delay in getting pics up but last nights ride ended a bit later than expected.

First up, 36's...

2amtXIb.png

MhrMsyI.png

udapfbP.png

XvFK3rh.png

Next up the Z1's

OBPlK3M.png

I've tried to show the mark on the stanchion as best I can but it doesn't really show up. It's not a full on scratch because I can't feel anything with my nail, more a line of discolouration. As I said before no oil leakage etc.

QV4bxnY.png

1PBnYBX.png

TFhogdp.png

Pic of the forks on scales...

sEnOJXo.png

Pic of the Deus XC cranks on the scales for Reanimation

6oivJmY.png

Pics of the North Shore cranks

JwjK1NQ.png

27XH4Cb.png

Pics of the shifter

UtNyl66.png

tELqLjn.png

Pics of the pedals

cX32Pkf.png

Liam1611":3qdvmml8 said:
I'm quite interested in the Race Face XC Cranks, that is of course if Mark wishes to relinquish his dibs on them. If they are still for sale and Mark doesn't want them, it would be appreciated if you could let me know and I'll send payment as soon as possible.

Many Thanks

Liam

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

Back