Big clear out...forks, cranks, mech etc pics now added

Mindmap3

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I seem to have ended up with a lot of stuff floating about in my garage that I need to sell (I'll get some pics up over the next few days but thought that I'd gauge interest).

2005 Fox 36 Van RC2's. These were originally Talas RC2's but the previous owner had them converted by Mojo to Vanilla coil forks so have 160mm travel. They will come fitted with a medium spring and have preload, rebound, low speed compression and high speed compression adjustment. They steerer is 180mm long and is 1 1/8th inch with a star nut fitted. Disc only with IS disc mounts and a 20mm bolt through axle. Forks were serviced by J Tech in May who confirmed that there is no wear to the stanchions. There are a few marks on the lowers but the stanchions are pretty much unmarked. Great forks; lightish, very very stiff, plush and adjustable....I just couldn't pass up on some Devilles. Looking for £220 posted.

2004 Z1 Freerides. All black with QR20 axle, IS disc mount, 130mm travel, rebound, spring with air assist and a 180mm 1 1/8th steerer. Forks are in really good nick but there is a scratch on one stanchion which was there when I bought them. All I can think is that a bit of grit got caught in the seal. It doesn't seem to affect the performance though because there is no oil seepage and the oil in that leg is still clean. Forks were stripped and serviced last summer and haven't really been used much. I'd like £80 posted for them.

Now onto some bits with less writing!

10 speed Sram X9 rear mech in white. Medium cage in good condition with a little bit of paint missing on the extremities. £35 posted.

10 speed Sram X9 shifter in good condition. £20 posted (or £50 the pair).

Race Face Deus XC cranks in black. The odd knock and minor heel rub. All threads in great nick. £30 posted.

Race Face North Shore DH cranks. Five bolt, none compact five bolt, square taper. Great nick with a bit of heel rub. All threads in good nick. £25 posted.

Race Face DH ring; 44 tooth, none compact five bolt pattern. Good nick and nicely machined. £10 posted (or £30 for cranks and ring).

Still got my Hope Big 'Uns on X Lite Phatso rims. QR axles for both hubs, 36 hole. Bearings are smooth on both hubs and the freehub is in good nick. Both wheels are true but have been used with V brakes at some point so there is some wear to the anodising. £85 posted.

Also found a pair of DMR V12's in ano blue. Few scuffs and one pin missing from a crash. Bearings still super smooth though. £25 posted.

Post on here or drop me a PM with any questions.

Re: Big clear out...Fox forks, Bombers, cranks, Sram X9 etc

Just found a few pics...

Deus XC cranks...

4Q4QdDX.png

mtDynvL.png

3KuYueh.png

DICuhGQ.png

Sram X9 rear mech...

gzy7dgc.png

WvZCK0a.png

Hope wheels...

Pk1gijX.png

0RPFndB.png

OxFmTn7.png

marry me so i can claim the hope big uns lol would look good on my ellsworth joker

ba57ards":as5zoqi5 said:
marry me so i can claim the hope big uns lol would look good on my ellsworth joker

Or you could just buy them.... :LOL:

Probably cheaper than a wedding (or civil ceremony in this case) too.

but i dont have the cash atm hmm can i sell a kidney ? or poss a ellsworth specalist ?

If you wanted them I could hang on to them for a bit if you wanted.

Do you have pictures of the North Shores Please? And will they still run triples?

Bullpup":2cml6ghb said:
Do you have pictures of the North Shores Please? And will they still run triples?

I'll try and sort some pics tonight before I ride, if not it'll be tomorrow. They can be used as a triple if you want.

Forks are tempting, almost emailed you yesterday....

Cranks may be useful too, any more pics? take standard external BB?

Edit: let me think about forks. How heavy are they same as orange ones?

The XC cranks too if not gone dibs these, still keen to see t'other ones, sound older?

Back