Big boys picking on the little fella

velomaniac":3jcpipnx said:
I seem to recall the original mtb of Spesh was a very similar to someone elses bike that was " borrowed" for a while then returned.
A crate of Spesh branded mtb's bearing an uncommon similarity to the borrowed bike showed up from Japan, obviously just pure coincidence.

"someone else" is on here. The chances of him commenting are slim. Too much class for mud slinging.

tumblr_mxiwo6Ymnk1r3xgd1o1_500.jpg

I think ill open a bike emporium on ebay and call is Spesh Bikes :twisted:

Or maybe Specialized Bicycle Shop

David B":2ftm4y59 said:
velomaniac":2ftm4y59 said:
Olympics also forced a Greek Cafe owner in London to stop calling his Cafe the 'Olympic', despite it predating the London olympics by many years, though obviously not the sporting event.

Little Chef also had problems with their long-running Olympic Breakfast, but fared rather better in their legal scrap with LOCOG etc.

David

I remember that breakfast. Looked great to start with but cost loads more than it should, was a huge disappointment and then all I was left with was a pile of shit and an empty feeling....nothing like the london olympics

suburbanreuben":1ndqfbuo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIXYM5C9YCQ

Without any sign of a Specialized getting chucked off a car park in Gateshead, mind.

Actually, I'll probably watch that clip again later on tonight whilst enjoying a beer or two. In a thin glass. ;)

David

Nob":372gssfy said:
http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/specialized-v-volagi-verdict-choi-liable-forsman-not-liable-32936/

"The color Red" ??? Seriously? Since when can you sue someone for using a color? :facepalm:
I reckon Ferrari has been around longer than Specia ... Spes ... sod it, I'm not writing that name anymore.

It would appear that this whole (social) media storm has got the message through and that Mike Sinyard has now spoken to Dan Richter.... wouldn't it just have been easier to do that in the first place?

Corporate correctness over good old common sense every time.

Back