Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Bianchi top end MTB from 2002
Triple butted Reparto Corse frame as seen here :

I’d have bought it but already bought the model down a couple weeks back.

Attachments

• 6D909958-CD39-43AA-AAAB-DA086917EB64.jpeg
    6D909958-CD39-43AA-AAAB-DA086917EB64.jpeg
    412.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I could have bought this for £80, it was on FB Market Place locally, was in discussions with original seller but like a twit delayed going to view it and the eBay seller obviously got in there while I hesitated...

I could have bought this for £80, it was on FB Market Place locally, was in discussions with original seller but like a twit delayed going to view it and the eBay seller obviously got in there while I hesitated...
What????
For £80 I’d have instantly snapped it.
it’s a very special frame and the parts also are pretty good.
I would’ve bought this without hesitation if I hadn’t have bought the Asset 3400 (double butted cheaper frame) a couple weeks back. I have the older martini racing Ti frame from 97 too. If I had the spare funds I’d have bought this in addition and added to the collection. If anyone buys this for parts and splits the frame do tell me!
but £80 - I know how you feel now!!

The guy had said "offers" but seemed to have had a lot of people telling him the saddle was worth £100... but no one actually buying it... plus, it was filthy, and the seat post was the wrong size so was loose in frame. I did wonder if the frame would be cracked around the clamp? Ebay seller has changed a couple of bits...
I got him down to £80-100 via messaging, as he was desperate for the cash, then arranged to go see it the next day. By the evening, someone else had cottoned on 🤦‍♀️😏
He (she) who hesitates, and all that... 🤣
I will keep an eye on the listing, I'm still tempted to make a cheeky offer if it hangs around on eBay for weeks.

I’m not surprised at your hesitation as there’s always the worry about a cracked alloy frame especially one not apparently cared for. Did it have the wheels and forks? I wonder if he added the orange Brakes?
I haven’t seen this frame on sale anywhere though there are some pictures of owners on the web. Brick lane bikes are selling the Ti frame (on the catalogue pic above) for upwards of £1400. There was a Ti polished frame on gumtree a few months back for about £350. Chances are this may have been raced as it’s their Reparto Corse ‘hand made in Italy’ frame probably made by Dedacai (however you spell it). I think all of their modern frames are made in Taiwan now
Facebook marketplace seems to be a bargain hunters dream. I haven’t got Facebook but is there a way to keep an eye on it without being a member?

Yes, it was a complete bike, with the same wheels/forks/orange brakes... yellow pedals... single chainring.
Should have gone and got it, instead of thinking about it, even for parts, even if the forks had been wrecked!! 😫
Not sure about Facebook, but I would assume you have to be on there, I am on a lot of the 'retro' selling pages etc on there, too, so it is useful. It is another time waster like eBay though 🤣

Cheeky seller though - bought to sell on for a tidy profit. Should’ve by rights gone to a worthy owner!!

Ah well... TBH I was going to split it, only wanted the forks, if fairly good, and maybe the brakes... at least this way someone may buy it who will keep it for what it is!

Back