Bianchi Martini Racing Titanio Team 1997

Is that cassette blue? very nice :cool:
Yes it’s a Specialites TA Kheops I bought to go with the Tiso rear mech

Now all I need is a front mech and some brake pads - fit the FRM DP4 V brakes and levers - cables and done!

I’ll likely swap out the Tiso and cassette for a Shimano for general riding though most likely as these are too nice

Just doing some cabling and going to adjust the brakes and gears etc tomorrow
looking good
Added a M961 front mech which suits nicely

4A9EDA58-01D9-427D-B3A4-521D7D9E172D.jpeg

A very nice machine if I do say so myself😋 but didn’t you sell that cannondale?
Haha yes it’s going to be collected next month!
Heck the other Bianchi is still at my mum’s awaiting collection.

Really enjoyed this. Gone through a fair few iterations, love that. Very fluid build that has taken quite a lot of directions. Deserves to win 😍

Really enjoyed this. Gone through a fair few iterations, love that. Very fluid build that has gone quite a few directions. Deserves to win 😍
Thanks man! Really appreciate your comment and that it seems you went right through the thread!
I’m on the lookout for some FRM Airway forks again for that finishing touch!
FF618EAC-045C-4F92-AA9C-C47DDC0B425A.jpeg F1EC61F0-19B4-49A8-B18C-2ED304713BAB.jpeg A718A278-1FBC-4CEB-8944-773ED106AFDB.jpeg

Oh and need to sort the rear brake out - lacking a Knarps - I killed the thread on the grub screw of the one I had and now can’t fit the rear cable.
Sort of regret getting rid of the Avid Black ops as these FRM are harder to set up and not as sophisticated

I've got very little knowledge about Bianchi but this one really stands out to me, eye candy and I get to learn a bit, win win. I think your component choices are really interesting, you've both had the more classic higher end stuff that we see on most builds on there and then went down a more artisan route as well.

I also like the photo you picked for BoTM, good backdrop.

I've got very little knowledge about Bianchi but this one really stands out to me, eye candy and I get to learn a bit, win win. I think your component choices are really interesting, you've both had the more classic higher end stuff that we see on most builds on there and then went down a more artisan route as well.

Thanks!
The backdrop does it - I also had it facing off side so perhaps the cranks don't intrude. a shame I couldn't find any place to free stand it.
I thought one pic is enough

I did a similar thing with this
Then promptly sold it as it was too big for me

Back