Beyond Fabrications G3 - anyone have info

Thanks for the info, especially on the shock. It's like new now but if I needed spare parts I thought I might be at a loss. Not sure if I'll keep the frame, purchased the bike for the XTR component kit which is basically new.

2wheels4ever":2rbr7402 said:
I've just purchased a Beyond Fabrications G3 which I think is from 1997. Other than that I have no information. Looked like a very novel design for a full suspension. If you have any information or background on Beyond Fabrication intergrated FS bikes it would be appreciated.

Hi there,

Reading through this marvelous place of information from time to time I decided to finally register. So here I'm saying Hallo!

During my search on the web for a Beyond G3 frame I stumbled over this thread. It's old (200:cool: but one never knows.

I'm interested in a buying a Beyond G3 Frame if someone has a specimen for sale or would part with it.

@2wheels4ever Did you keep the frame mentioned in this thread?

Best,
Greg

mtbgreg":2vxyqvxb said:
2wheels4ever":2vxyqvxb said:
I've just purchased a Beyond Fabrications G3 which I think is from 1997. Other than that I have no information. Looked like a very novel design for a full suspension. If you have any information or background on Beyond Fabrication intergrated FS bikes it would be appreciated.

Hi there,

Reading through this marvelous place of information from time to time I decided to finally register. So here I'm saying Hallo!

During my search on the web for a Beyond G3 frame I stumbled over this thread. It's old (200:cool: but one never knows.

I'm interested in a buying a Beyond G3 Frame if someone has a specimen for sale or would part with it.

Best,
Greg

It was sold. This is the only one I have ever seen. Good luck with the search.

2wheels4ever":3n67ha85 said:
mtbgreg":3n67ha85 said:
2wheels4ever":3n67ha85 said:

Hi there,

Best,
Greg

It was sold. This is the only one I have ever seen. Good luck with the search.

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply and the info regarding the Beyond G3 frame you owned.

The search continues ...

If someone might happen to have one of these frames in the future please let me know. Cheers!

Best,
Greg

Back