BASSO Coral Columbus Cromor Frameset 58cm

Mockenrue

Dirt Disciple
For sale is my Basso Coral frame and fork. It is built from Columbus Cromor steel tubing and dates from 1992 when I bought it new from Ricci. I used it as a training bike until 1996 and since then it has been stored in my garage.

Condition overall is good and the frame is straight with no dents etc. The paint is all original but the bike was put to hard use so there are signs of wear and tear in all the usual places. It was never crashed but saw some turbo trainer use which affected the paint under the BB shell where some surface rust has since developed.

Measurements are as follows:

Seat tube c-to-c: 58cm

Top tube c-to-c: 56cm

Head tube: 15.5cm

The frame has internal rear brake cable routing and the seat tube takes a 27.2mm seat post.

Included is a first generation Campagnolo C-Record headset and Athena square taper bottom bracket (Italian thread). The BB is good but the headset is pitted and requires attention.

I'm asking £125 o.n.o. Pick up preferred but I do I have a suitable box and can ship within mainland UK.

DSC_0468.jpg

DSC_0470.jpg

DSC_0501.jpg

DSC_0494.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0492.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0486.jpg

DSC_0485.jpg

DSC_0477.jpg

DSC_0482.jpg

DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

DSC_0475.jpg

DSC_0489.jpg

ooooooooooh that's a nice frame :) a little after my era but what a nice buy :) Cracking attention to detail :)

Basso (the rider) had a poor reputation as a rider / cheat but the frames were nice and still are. I have a modern 2011 Basso.. LOL

Best of luck with the sale .

Shaun

Back