Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
Picked this up yesterday, still can’t believe my luck. One owner since new, who reckoned he done less than 100 miles on it. Absolutely everything from the day it rolled out of Brigg is there. Just needs a sympathetic clean and a little detailing of some storage marks. 😁
Having only ever seen one in the catalogue I hadn’t realised the chrome/foil graphic had the holographic effect! It’s stunning😎 4ED2374D-0E73-480D-A569-A3368A695BBC.jpeg 97A6A5FD-9880-49BC-91A8-DB34B64DD26E.jpeg 88F9D7F3-325B-4B45-9AA7-D3272058C6AB.jpeg

Happy for you, though weren't you reducing your fleet? :)
Ha! No, think of it more like fine tuning, with the focus of the MTB Claud collection being on the top of the range stuff only from 1985 to 1997.
(The one exception being the bottom of the range near mint Oracle, but that’s being used everyday at work so doesn’t count)
Oh and the Overbury’s will likely end up either used by Our Jimmy or sold on here.

Super tidy! It's couldn't have found a better home.
Cheers Ox :)
I just like the cool stickers.
They are super cool :cool:
Nice to see normal service has been resumed
Yes, and about time to, I was getting distracted ;)
My sentiments exactly
Why thank you, 😁

The plan is (after I've finished helping the lad with his stalled BMX and after I've finished the dirty fling with an Overbury's Pioneer) to strip it completely for a weigh in and spec check for my Cape Wrath History Timeline then a thorough deep clean/service and build up with tyres on the correct way round. Then at some point this year I will have to build the other 4 that I have complete groups and ready frames for (might do them in date ordero_O)

Last edited:
Back