Baltic Bawbags - Now with added aftermath and pictures of actual riding

I’m still up for it. Not sure what bike yet? Really need to get out for a few miles 😁.

Possibly, no idea which one though? Maybe even something starting with a “Z” and ending with “kar”?

I can only just remember the last series which was in colour so not as old as others here.
I intend to be there having booked the day off and now I have to choose between 3 retro steeds I've been working on plus my Peugeot "Tracker" which will need tested before Reet Pack in Yorkshire this May.
Choices, choices.......... How did I cope when I only had one bike, far away in a dim and distant past🤣

I'll try and get along. I do like a Baltic Bawbag. It'll be retro rigid 1983 Nishiki Bushwacker as its the only mtb I have these days. I'll need to clean the rust off it and hope the shite old tires hold together 😋

I will be there though not sure what I will be riding, most likely the 1X1 if I can find a crankset beforehand. I put the old LX off of it on the Big Dummy when I sold it as I didn't want to sell the Middleburn but then that went on Calebs Fatty. If anyone has a nice singlespeed chainset or a LX, XT late eighties, early 90's silver 170mm let me know :)

Jamie

Disaster averted, thought I was gonna miss next Sunday as weekly puppy class has ran on an extra week so Shona would need the car.

But luckily OCP has stepped in to give me and bike a lift to dunkeld, thanks neebs. Mind you he was calling us for everything today after dragging him round blairadam in the worst rain and mud ever lol.

Kenny is coming as well, just to let him know time and place.

Hopefully drier than this Sunday!

Wow! You were up Blairadam in this weather? That’s dedication, I still need to get a shakedown ride on my new build but it’s not happening in this weather. Looks like I’ll be bringing another ride next sun.

Back