Available.Original SRP Syncros Cattlehead caps repro

@FluffyChicken Then, You mean that this is the right design or not?
Thanks for your Syncros' guru help!

Attachments

• Syncros.bip.352.jpg
    Syncros.bip.352.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Syncros.bip.353.jpg
    Syncros.bip.353.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Syncros.bip.354.jpg
    Syncros.bip.354.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Syncros.bip.355.jpg
    Syncros.bip.355.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 5
@Froglegz , which is the one you like the most, old style pr plastic cap style. Anodised or standard silver?

I will check this week and maybe I produce a bunch ( around 40). 20 cost almost 16 €/ut. The higher amount, the cheaper.

Last edited:
Do you thonk that 1" and 1-1/4" sizes can have some demand? I don't plan to do it, because ahead stems appeared in the era when 1-1/8" become standard. Not much 1", and less 1-1/4", dont you think?

Do you thonk that 1" and 1-1/4" sizes can have some demand? I don't plan to do it, because ahead stems appeared in the era when 1-1/8" become standard. Not much 1", and less 1-1/4", dont you think?

US demand for the 1" is very very low. I have sold less than 15 in 2 years.

Hi @kokies. Thank you for your response. I have 3 or 4 cattleheads with no caps, but I've seen many of Cattleheads with no cap. I'm thinking in doing it cheaper, but need to do minimum 20 to get a quote. I don't plan to compete with SRP but cost with shipping is excesive for my damaged Syncros units. 36 $ each is not an option for me. Sorry about that!

Obviously, my caps won't be as well finished as SRP ones. Will be laser marked instead of engraved, and other internal details but will do the job and will match externally.
I did with Rocky Mountain tilted seat clamps and they work well!
As you can see, I like to reproduce tilted/angled things! ;-)

At the end, I'm not producing my own design. There is not added value if SRP also did Iit, and with an exact copy (mine was internally differences and had risks of mistakes in a new product). I have 5 or 6 stems that need it, so I reached an agreement with Jeff from SRP to buy a bunch and use them and also sell them to friends and retrobike passionates. This way I got a nice price per unit and he sells a nice batch. I'm going to sell them at 15€ + shipping. I think I can send it in a letter if you agree not insured. I need to check costs. We can discuss prices for more than 2 units.
Maybe I'm having only 15 units.

Back